[NatureNS] Feeding hummingbirds

Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2016 12:34:01 -0300
From: Larry Bogan <larry@bogan.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Eleanor,
   Every year, we note that there is lull period in the feeding by hummingbirds during the summer.  I am not sure what is happening but maybe has to do with the nesting and breeding. Later in the summer when the young are out of the nest, the comsumption of sugar increases dramatically.

Larry

Larry Bogan
Brooklyn Corner, Nova Scotia
<larry@bogan.ca>