[NatureNS] Phoebes still nesting - Somerset NS

From: Ron Wilson <solidago123@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 11:25:36 -0300
To: Nature NS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a113d4044ce960f0538768ec4

A pair of Eastern Phoebes having been carrying food to their nesting spot
under a small bridge here in Somerset.
This pair - or another pair had already nested in the same location earlier
in the season.

Also of note - a lone Barn Swallow has been hanging around a field across
from  the old apple barn on my road for a week now -  there hasn't been any
sign of a second barn Swallow nor has this bird been carrying food.

Tree Swallows have all but disappeared from around here for more than a
week now.

Veerys are still around in good numbers- I can hear one calling as I type
this.

Ron Wilson
Somerset NS

--001a113d4044ce960f0538768ec4

ir nesting spot under a small bridge here in Somerset.<div>This pair - or a=
nother pair had already nested in the same location earlier in the season.<=
g around a field across from =C2=A0the old apple barn on my road for a week=
 now - =C2=A0there hasn&#39;t been any sign of a second barn Swallow nor ha=
 all but disappeared from around here for more than a week now.<br></div><d=

--001a113d4044ce960f0538768ec4--