[NatureNS] Early Warbler Movement

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 13:10:00 +0000

style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'&gt;From:&
--_000_SN2PR11MB00930F7B7434EF5682E5F24BB50E0SN2PR11MB0093namp_

Hi John and all:

It is hard to say.   Some of the warblers seen could have been migrants mov=
ed in from elsewhere in the province, and what we saw were usually in mixed=
 groups, but there were few.  This suggests that the warblers that move int=
o those areas have not arrived yet or those that were there have moved out =
altogether.  It will be interesting to compare to what is being seen in the=
 southwest of the province by other birders and on Brier Island.  If number=
s of migrants are not being seen there, then likely the warblers will just =
have displaced to other areas in between.

Sincerely,

James