EXTERNAL: [NatureNS] Late nesting birds EAPH, YBSA

From: Ken McKenna <kenmcken54@eastlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 14:21:23 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Many thanks Lance. The Phoebe chicks were getting pretty large and filling the nest. The sapsucker chick(s)  quite noisy but the adult bird put head well into  nest hole to feed and the chick head could not be seen sticking out the hole.
I just had not remembered myself finding a sapsucker nest beyond the first or second week of July.
Thanks for the hint of using the Quebec atlas site.
Cheers
Ken

Ken McKenna
Box 218