[NatureNS] Request: Raptor ID

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Phil Schappert <philjs@eastlink.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 08:49:44 -0300

rce=3Dlink&amp;utm_campai
On 2016-09-20 7:01 AM, Richard Stern wrote:

> Young Bald eagle

My first impression, based mostly on the shape of the silhouette
together with the straight tail, was of an immature osprey...when eagles
pull their wings in aren't their tails always fanned out? I see this as
a common flight silhouette in osprey. 'Course, I'm often wrong...

Phil

--

Phil Schappert, PhD

27 Clovis Ave.
Halifax, NS, B3P 1J3

philschappert.ca
soundcloud.com/phil-schappert
imaginaturestudio.ca
imaginaturestudio.blogspot.ca

"Just let imagination lead, reality will follow through..."
                                         (Michael Hedges)