[NatureNS] Birds at Best St in Dartmouth

From: Pat McKay <ah205@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 19:48:28 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11497cb03e8d95054095999f

Hello All,

I spent an exciting two hours at Best St in Dartmouth, where an Eastern
Towhee was reported on Nov 3. It took a lot of diligence on my part, but I
did find the bird again today, along with a pair of Cardinals, a
Yellow-breasted Chat, a Hermit Thrush, White-throated and Song Sparrows,
Junkos, Chickadees, Goldfinches, and a Blue Jay. It was a colourful
afternoon.

Pat McKay