[NatureNS] Fwd: Booby still around

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 16:55:43 +0000
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--001a113f9794f89ecc0541095c7f

The Brown booby that was at the Canso causeway has yellow feet. If this
report is of a Blue-footed booby then it's a different bird, should be even
farther south and even rarer for NS. Might be worth checking out!

--
Richard stern Sent from Gmail Mobile On my IPhone

--001a113f9794f89ecc0541095c7f

auseway has yellow feet. If this report is of a Blue-footed booby then it&#=
39;s a different bird, should be even farther south and even rarer for NS. =
=3D"ltr">On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 11:58 AM bdigout &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:bdi=
te class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc so=
lid;padding-left:1ex">I received this e-mail this morning.<br class=3D"gmai=
l_msg">
Billy<br class=3D"gmail_msg">
-------- Original Message --------<br class=3D"gmail_msg">
Subject: Booby<br class=3D"gmail_msg">
Date: 11 Nov 2016 11:00<br class=3D"gmail_msg">
=C2=A0From: Karen Burke &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:burke_scanlan@hotmail.com" cl=
ass=3D"gmail_msg" target=3D"_blank">burke_scanlan@hotmail.com</a>&gt;<br cl=
ass=3D"gmail_msg">
To: BILLY DIGOUT &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:bdigout@seaside.ns.ca" class=3D"gmai=
l_msg" target=3D"_blank">bdigout@seaside.ns.ca</a>&gt;<br class=3D"gmail_ms=
g">
O.k. So I thought that I was going a little eye crazy. This morning<br clas=
s=3D"gmail_msg">
I went to the Causeway around 7 to sit and watch for the whales.<br class=
=3D"gmail_msg">
(Stayed till 8:30 and no luck...lots of makerel). I see this bird<br class=
=3D"gmail_msg">
flying and it looked like it had blue feet. Tried for picture but to<br cla=
ss=3D"gmail_msg">
blurry.<br class=3D"gmail_msg">
So I googled and low and behold there is such a bird that has blue<br class=
=3D"gmail_msg">
feet. A booby...do they actually come around here? Like now I want to<br cl=
ass=3D"gmail_msg">
go<br class=3D"gmail_msg">
back to check things out but heading to Sydney later for few days to<br cla=
ss=3D"gmail_msg">
watch Gabe play hockey in the morning. Gonna try for Sunday..<br class=3D"g=
mail_msg">
Have a great day.<br class=3D"gmail_msg">
Sent from Samsung tablet<br class=3D"gmail_msg">
il_signature">Richard stern
Sent from Gmail Mobile
On my IPhone</div>

--001a113f9794f89ecc0541095c7f--