[NatureNS] Re grey jay

From: Dorothy Cameron <dorth@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 16:13:45 -0400

We also call them "camp Robbers" here in shelb. County.  At our hunting camp
each fall I had many hours of entertainment thanks to the antics of Grey
Jays.  They were very easy to tame and I would leave the camp door open and
put tidbits on the floor.  They had no problems with entering the camp to
claim rewards.  It is nice to see them receive recognition.

Dorothy Cameron