[NatureNS] Wood Frogs & Spring Peepers

From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 14:11:05 -0400
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--94eb2c18f88ad517db0541bf7842

Within the past hour, I had five Wood Frogs and three Spring Peepers
calling in my second growth woods. For several minutes, four Wood Frogs
were all calling  within an area no more than 50 feet across. They were
nowhere near water. I believe they were underneath the numerous leaves. The
Spring Peepers were calling right after the frogs shut down, which may
suggest some stimulation. They were somewhat further apart than the frogs.
12' C here currently.
Regards,
Rick Whitman

--94eb2c18f88ad517db0541bf7842

ng Peepers calling in my second growth woods. For several minutes, four Woo=
d Frogs were all calling =C2=A0within an area no more than 50 feet across. =