[NatureNS] Likely 2 Northern Mockingbirds in Lower Sackville

From: David Hughes <dghughes@bellaliant.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 20:15:41 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

While clearing the driveway this morning, a bird flew from the neighbour's tree. My initial impression was a mockingbird. It called and then a second bird from the green belt behind our house joined it. It was also calling. Checking the calls later, I am sure it was a pair of Northern Mockingbirds.

We have had Mockingbirds in the winter before so they be spreading out looking for food after the blizzard.

David Hughes
First Lake Drive
Lower Sackville

Sent from my iPad