[NatureNS] Re: a nature question, please help

From: Burkhard Plache <burkhardplache@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 10:24:57 -0400
To: Beverley Clarkson <basea@fastmail.cn>, naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I understand your reluctance to get onto Facebook & the likes.
That is simply the easiest way to share photos for our members
and other interested people.

There is also an email list, where people share nature related observations:
The address is 'naturens@chebucto.ns.ca',
and people can post observations and questions via email.
In case you are interested in exchanging information with like-minded
people via email, that is an option.

Would you be interested in coming to one of our monthly meetings
(open to the public) to chat a bit about nature, and maybe invite
one or two of our birders? - It is always easier to arrange such
invitations face-to-face, I find.

Best regards,
Burkhard