[NatureNS] feeder birds

From: Suzanne Townsend <suzanne.townsend@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:09:30 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

 closer to us.&amp;#160; But with the sudd
--001a11461c6ee89f2d054a8ad1bf

Super cold in Glendale, Cape Breton today; it was -24C at 8 AM. Today was
the first day since November that Goldfinch came to the feeder -- about 5
of them. (The rest of the winter the feeder saw the daily chickadees, blue
jays, and red-breasted nuthatches.)