[NatureNS] American Woodcock in Driveway

From: chris kennedy <cjkennedy66@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:57:27 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--94eb2c1256725895ae054ab71381

I am just arriving home as the snow and wind are picking up here in
Dartmouth and I spooked an American Woodcock that must have been in the
landscaping between myself and the house.

I hope it can handle the storm. Lucky for it and other woodcock that the
rain that follows this snow should leave plenty of foraging opportunities
with positive daytime temps predicted all week in the city.

Chris Kennedy in Dartmouth

--94eb2c1256725895ae054ab71381

p here in Dartmouth and I spooked an American Woodcock that must have been =
it can handle the storm. Lucky for it and other woodcock that the rain that=
 follows this snow should leave plenty of foraging opportunities with posit=
Chris Kennedy in Dartmouth</div></div>

--94eb2c1256725895ae054ab71381--