[NatureNS] Flying squirrel in White Point

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 13:36:02 -0300

years ago when I house sat in Port Joli for various properties and pets,
there were regular visits from them at different feeders there. I have lived
here in White Point for over 25 years and only have seen one or two, none
recently. Someone who came here to the studio, who was staying at the lodge,
said they saw them there.

I know they are around the Lake Paul area of Kings Co. I've seen them coming
to the feeders.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2017, at 12:00 PM, Ken J MacAulay <kenmacaulay@eastlink.ca>