[NatureNS] Chipping Sparrow?

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 09:15:06 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I briefly saw (a small brown bird) and heard what I believe was a Chipping Sparrow on an early walk this morning. The song did not have the ringing quality of the Juncos singing in the bushes further down the road. The bird was mid to high up in a tree at the edge of the woods by some camps.

I will send the recording out if anyone wants to give me their opinion before I put it on eBird since it is early for Chippies I think?

Nancy
E Dalhousie, Kings Co.

Sent from my iPad