[NatureNS] widowed goose and tasty tidbits

From: Donna Crossland <dcrossland@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 20:49:45 -0300

That's a hilarious (well sort of) tale of the widowed urban goose. She likely few back to Toronto?

I'm with Lance and the Cape Bretoners. This expanding species is quite delicious baked in orange juice, wild rice and cranberries, etc.  Now if only I could acquire a taste for glossy buckthorn salad.

Donna