[NatureNS] RE: non-inundation with duplicate emails

From: Pat McKay <pat.mckay@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 16:18:51 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a113def441adaff054db22360

I have not had any multiple posts from Eric - just the one post earlier
this morning. I don't have any fancy company firewall on my home computer,
but maybe Google is getting rid of the extra posts with gmail.

Pat McKay

On 21 April 2017 at 15:30, Laviolette, Lance <lance.laviolette@lmco.com>
wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Since I am in Eric's address book but have not received multiple emails
> that probably isn't the reason. I suspect it is that at least you (through
> DAL) and I (through my company's firewall) have software at our end that
> prevents email cascades such as others are seeing.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lance
>
> Lance Laviolette
> Glen Robertson, Ontario

e one post earlier this morning. I don&#39;t have any fancy company firewal=
l on my home computer, but maybe Google is getting rid of the extra posts w=
div class=3D"gmail_quote">On 21 April 2017 at 15:30, Laviolette, Lance <spa=
n dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:lance.laviolette@lmco.com" target=3D"_b=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padd=
ing-left:1ex">Hi Steve,<br>
Since I am in Eric&#39;s address book but have not received multiple emails=
 that probably isn&#39;t the reason. I suspect it is that at least you (thr=
ough DAL) and I (through my company&#39;s firewall) have software at our en=
d that prevents email cascades such as others are seeing.<br>
Cheers,<br>
Lance<br>
Lance Laviolette<br>
Glen Robertson, Ontario<br>