[NatureNS] FOY Blue-headed Vireo - Somerset NS

From: Ron Wilson <solidago123@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 21:34:24 -0300
To: Nature NS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a11409d14b75221054df2e212

Had a Blue-headed Vireo in our little woodlot today. It was feeding in the
company of a male and female Yellow-rumped Warbler and a Brown Creeper.

Entered the report on E-bird and it said that Blue-headed Vireo was
considered rare for this location and date. That kind of surprised me as
I've had them here before May 17, 2014 and a pair on May 08, 2016. It must
have been the relatively early date that sent up the alert.

Ron Wilson
Somerset NS

--001a11409d14b75221054df2e212

s feeding in the company of a male and female Yellow-rumped Warbler and a B=
hat Blue-headed Vireo was considered rare for this location and date. That =
kind of surprised me as I&#39;ve had them here before May 17, 2014 and a pa=