[NatureNS] Plant ID from Photos (Mertensia maritima?)

From: Burkhard Plache <burkhardplache@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:47:43 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hello everybody,

while looking through old photos, I came across some that look like
oyster plant (Mertensia maritima). I am a bit uncertain, because on
most occasions that I can recall, oyster plant grows prostate on the
ground, and not upright, as in the photos. Can anybody tell me if it
is oyster plant or some other species? The photos were taken in mid
May 2007 on Brier Island.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u715yno8t62t4n8/AAAcDJQEe9tSjWXjAIaAZApka?dl=0

Thanks for any insight,
Burkhard