[NatureNS] Birding the Eastern Shore

From: Pat McKay <ah205@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:34:40 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--94eb2c0341e4fd30b60552a90da7

Today Susann Myers and I went in search of the Black-bellied Whistling
Ducks. We were unsuccessful in this quest, but we did find some other nice
birds.
There were a pair of Turkey Vultures that we saw from the Musquodoboit
Trailway, and a Snowy Egret that we found at the West end of Shore Road
along West Chezetcook Marsh.
Pat McKay

--94eb2c0341e4fd30b60552a90da7

lack-bellied Whistling Ducks. We were unsuccessful in this quest, but we di=
d find some other nice birds.<br></div>There were a pair of Turkey Vultures=
 that we saw from the Musquodoboit Trailway, and a Snowy Egret that we foun=
d at the West end of Shore Road along West Chezetcook Marsh.<br></div>Pat M=
cKay<br></div>

--94eb2c0341e4fd30b60552a90da7--