[NatureNS] Real estate/ Nature question

From: Ron Wilson <solidago123@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 08:51:17 -0300
To: Nature NS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a113a8f4c58c0ab05537c80a8

Good Day All

A bit of an odd question for you all but here it goes:

We are soon going to be selling our home and property in the Annapolis
Valley( Somerset) and I am wondering if anyone knows of any Nova Scotia
websites or real estate companies that specialize in selling
"green"properties?

We have made efforts to enhance this property to maximize the natural
abundance it contains and we would so like to to see it purchased by
someone like-minded. This is probably too much to hope for but a it is
still our hope. It is such a peaceful and meditative place.

I have cataloged 92 bird species on this site in the 4 years since we have
been here. Annual breeding birds in the 7 acre mixed forest woodlot and
stream area include Eastern Wood Pewee, Least Flycatcher, Ovenbird, Veery,
Rose-breasted Grosbeak, and various warblers including Chestnut-sided,
Common Yellowthroat, American Redstart, and Black and White. So needless to
say it would give me peace of mind knowing that these birds would continue
to have a lush forest home as opposed to losing it to someone more
interested in firewood than wildlife.

Hoping someone might have a lead for us.

Thanks, Ron Wilson
              Somerset NS

--001a113a8f4c58c0ab05537c80a8

be selling our home and property in the Annapolis Valley( Somerset) and I a=
m wondering if anyone knows of any Nova Scotia websites or real estate comp=
anies that specialize in selling &quot;green&quot;properties?</div><div><br=
atural abundance it contains and we would so like to to see it purchased by=
 someone like-minded. This is probably too much to hope for but a it is sti=
v><div>I have cataloged 92 bird species on this site in the 4 years since w=