[NatureNS] Thread-Index: AQHS9bUf8T0mnd+GDEmawxjWrSaVBQ==

From: Chris Peters <cpetershfx@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 17:35:42 +0000

Birding.  Like any endeavour it has it's
abbreviations and short hand.  I'm interested in finding an alphabetical list of four digit alpha codes for the Birds of Nova Scotia.   A 47 page PDF file with Beautiful Hummingbird in non alphabetical order isn't practical.  Any ideas where I can find a concise alphabetical list?  I want to sit and study the most common 250 species and have them second nature.  Chris

Sent from my iPhone