[NatureNS] Northern Pearly-eyes

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: pce@accesswave.ca
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 12:29:32 -0300

--------------D9E97E87721492A841501399

For the last few days we've had a couple of Northern Pearly-Eyes
<https://novascotiabutterflies.ca/ss.cgi?s=npey> sporting around the
sun-dappled areas under the leaf canopy in front of our house. They are
only obvious in the afternoon, when they fly around, investigate each
other, and land on sunny leaves from time to time. We have had them
every year in this location and they are always a welcome sight.

Peter Payzant
Waverley

--------------D9E97E87721492A841501399

  <head>

  </head>
    For the last few days we've had a couple of <a
      moz-do-not-send="true"
      href="https://novascotiabutterflies.ca/ss.cgi?s=npey">Northern
      Pearly-Eyes</a> sporting around the sun-dappled areas under the
    leaf canopy in front of our house. They are only obvious in the
    afternoon, when they fly around, investigate each other, and land on
    sunny leaves from time to time. We have had them every year in this
    location and they are always a welcome sight.<br>
    Peter Payzant<br>
    Waverley<br>

--------------D9E97E87721492A841501399--