[NatureNS] Bird Friendly Coffee

From: Mary Macaulay <marymacaulay@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 07:14:03 +0000

We retail it here at our cafe in Tatamagouche. It is also the only kind we serve our customers. It is very good!
We sell the dark roast, the Peruvian decaf, and the Espresso.

With kindest regards

Mary (Macaulay), P.Eng.
Owner, Remember Adventures B&B & Caper Cafe
Bed & Breakfast, Pedal Buggy, bike, kayak, coaster & snowshoe rentals, great bird friendly coffee, organic baking, breakfast & pasta, soups, stews, vegan curries & chili, pollinator meadow, games & more!!
(Cafe/Buggies Open Wed to Sunday: 8:00 am - 3 pm; B&B 7 days a week - please book via Airbnb)
HWY 6 & Station Road & Trans-Canada Trail
Tatamagouche
RememberAdventures.ca & InsectRecovery.org
1-902-293-1533
Twitter @RememberTata & @InsectRecovery