[NatureNS] Bird Friendly Coffee

From: "John Kearney" <john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
References: <SN1PR06MB2270AA5E4FAFCFB24F6C6A9CDFA00@SN1PR06MB2270.namprd06.prod.outlook.com> <CY4PR13MB14314FE2BCB62E6660B0E4EFB0A10@CY4PR13MB1431.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <BLUPR04MB658562B53D102472A53B170C7A10@BLUPR04MB658.namprd04.prod.outlook.com> <CY4PR13MB1431B7E63E27FEB84223C442B0A10@CY4PR13MB1431.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CADF8qtby+VD7YhEKGiSn4HYXF34Sj7Y7RvgTaGAXCnX3nKmVMQ@mail.gmail.com> <001a01d2ffcf$43d21400$cb763c00$@ns.sympatico.ca> <CAA6vO3pPRgDKVekjOMPfnqu6f+EEBp_mER=CBSC31V0QcAkQag@mail.gmail.com>