[NatureNS] Insect Decline

From: "John Kearney" <john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 16:25:47 -0300

	font-size:1

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01D336E4.1E8607A0

Hi All,

It should also be pointed out that there is a very serious Lyme Disease =
outbreak here in Western Nova Scotia. Public health officials are =
telling people to mow their lawns as a first line of defense against =
Lyme Disease. Any discussion of this approach should probably deal with =
the question of minimizing exposure to Black-legged Ticks.

John

=20