[NatureNS] fish id?

From: John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 12:43:55 -0300

Please send away; will not guarantee an ID, but  don’t mind looking.

I'm now 65; when I was in school, my father was Port Technician for the Fisheries Research Board in Yarmouth.  He brought home a number of weird specimens.  At some time in the mid-60's I do remember a sea robin coming home.  Don't know where it was caught, though!