[NatureNS] Spring Peepers in Bedford

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 17:49:53 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I also heard Peepers calling in the woods in Lakeview, Kings Co, this afternoon. And a N Red Bellied Snake was enjoying the mild temperatures as well: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150605880@N07/24081226048/in/dateposted-public/
A closer look at the light scale pattern on its neck and keeled  scales along its back: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150605880@N07/37879420236/in/dateposted-public/

I think this year will set some new records for late Reptile and Amphibian sightings in NS if the weather forecasts pan out.

Nancy
E Dalhousie, Kings Co.