Re[4]: [NatureNS] Masters Student Conducting Phragmites Research

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 20:59:42 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

David,

I have not seen the patch at Digby.  The patch in Annapolis is growing
in spreading in an area that should not be tidal and probably never
was, at least not in decades. One of the largest sections is between
the old railway like and the backs of a bunch of the oldest and
largest homes going south out of town.  Two summers ago, it was very
dried out and some people were commenting that it would create quite a
blaze if it ever set on fire.    Anyhow, yes, maybe it is just part of
the changing ecology of the world and will be one of the survivors.

Bev Wigney
Round Hill, NS.