Re[6]: [NatureNS] Masters Student Conducting Phragmites Research

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.authcom.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.authcom.com; client-ip=208.103.226.32; helo=[192.168.0.100]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: David <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: "David Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 22:35:37 +0000

in hectares&amp;
--------=_MBA73954AC-BAE2-4B1F-8FD2-D9FC4B3389B9

Hi Paul & All,
     You echo my suspicions Paul but in the absence of proof I am=20
inclined to let some pollen analyst date the establishment time. It=20
could also have arrived there without human help in common with most=20
things. And arrived much before European contact. Without doubt they=20
would have needed thatch. Perhaps someone can say if the taxonomic=20
details of that patch are consistent with European origin.
Yt, DW, Kentville