[NatureNS] An odd sounding chickadee

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 18:05:34 -0400
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I was just practicing adding audio files to eBird checklists where they are nicely converted into spectrograms. In any case, I added my November observation of some BCChickadees I saw along the Chain Lakes, Kings Co. One sounded very strange (the reason I recorded it). Please ignore the brook.
http://ebird.org/ebird/canada/view/checklist/email?subID=S41293754

I am impressed with this feature of eBird. Makes for easy sharing of audio files.

Nancy
Happy Holidays!