[NatureNS] Animal Tracks

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 21:40:45 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_rSy3u12mZHsiXfbHRj/LAg)

If you'll send your photos, Don, I'll try to look it up in our
Peterson's Field Guide to Animal Tracks.
Lois Codling

On 2/10/2018 9:15 AM, Don MacNeill wrote:
> When I looked out this morning there were some animal tracks on our
> back deck here in Halifax.  I have taken some photos and measurements.
>
> Footprints were about 30 cm apart and were matched side to side.
> Distance between left and right was 7 cm.  Size of the footprint was
> about 11 cm.
>
> If anyone can help, I'll send the photos.  My Nova Scotia "Animal
> Signatures" pamphlet doesn't seem to help.
>
> Don
> --
> Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net

--Boundary_(ID_rSy3u12mZHsiXfbHRj/LAg)

  <head>
  </head>
    If you'll send your photos, Don, I'll try to look it up in our
    Peterson's Field Guide to Animal Tracks.<br>
    Lois Codling <br>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:85d45688-45a3-ce7e-ee7b-777f6b555570@bellaliant.net">
        some animal tracks on our back deck here in Halifax.  I have
        taken some photos and measurements.<br>
        Footprints were about 30 cm apart and were matched side to
        side.  Distance between left and right was 7 cm.  Size of the
        footprint was about 11 cm.<br>
        If anyone can help, I'll send the photos.  My Nova Scotia
        "Animal  Signatures" pamphlet doesn't seem to help.<br>
        Don<br>
        Don MacNeill <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
          href="mailto:donmacneill@bellaliant.net"
          moz-do-not-send="true">donmacneill@bellaliant.net</a></div>

--Boundary_(ID_rSy3u12mZHsiXfbHRj/LAg)--