[NatureNS] First Spring Arrivals

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 17:27:56 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I believe I may have clarified some of these points in the most recent email.

I find I am always consulting Ian McLaren’s book to get an idea of when some birds arrive in Soringtime. This table is sort of like those migration  entries in All the Birds of Nova Scotia, but summarized in easy tabular form for each year from 2014 onwards.

If it is of no use to anyone, it will be discarded. However I think it will be worthwhile.  But we will not know until we try.

Nancy

Sent from my iPad