[NatureNS] Birding in Colombia, Photos

From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:07:10 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--000000000000d6fcc305681776e6

Some of you would know that Avery Bartels, who lived in Wolfville for
several years, leads birding tours to Colombia. Last year there were seven
Nova Scotians. This year there were five Nova Scotians, a German and a
Californian. Three of us went both years. There were better photographers
(and cameras) than myself, but I don't think anyone else has a public photo
site. If you would like to view some Colombian birds, my best photos are
here:

https://rickwhitman.smugmug.com/Nature/Colombia-Birds/

THIS YEAR'S photos start at the 50 thumbnail point, with a sepia group
shot. I like to use taxonomic order but kept them separated so some of you
won't have to view the 2017 photos twice.

You could read a detailed trip report, written by Avery, here:

https://avocettours.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/colombia-trans-andean-express-jan-19-to-feb-3-2018/

Regards
Rick Whitman

--000000000000d6fcc305681776e6

lfville for several years, leads birding tours to Colombia. Last year there=
 were seven Nova Scotians. This year there were five Nova Scotians, a Germa=
n and a Californian. Three of us went both years. There were better photogr=
aphers (and cameras) than myself, but I don&#39;t think anyone else has a p=
ublic photo site. If you would like to view some Colombian birds, my best p=
om/Nature/Colombia-Birds/">https://rickwhitman.smugmug.com/Nature/Colombia-=
 50 thumbnail point, with a sepia group shot. I like to use taxonomic order=
 but kept them separated so some of you won&#39;t have to view the 2017 pho=
ours.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/colombia-trans-andean-express-jan-19-to-feb-3=
-2018/">https://avocettours.wordpress.com/2018/03/22/colombia-trans-andean-=

--000000000000d6fcc305681776e6--