[NatureNS] Ruby- throated Hummingbird!!!

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 14:25:45 -0300

--------------D9B12E2747A0379A0B2A84C9

I have seen hummingbirds in the woods going to sap from woodpecker
holes.  This would be early in the season before the flowers are up.

Don

Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
On 4/3/2018 12:22 PM, Marg Millard wrote:
> There has been a Hummingbird here in White Point, first at my studio
> window with no feeder out yet, then up at the wells where the
> woodpeckers have been busy in the Maples. Nothing else moves like
> them. I now have a feeder out and am hoping I’ll be able to get a
> photo to prove it.
> Best regards, Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

--------------D9B12E2747A0379A0B2A84C9

  <head>
  </head>
      sap from woodpecker holes.  This would be early in the season
      before the flowers are up.<br>
      Don<br>
      donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:CAE22F0F52844CC0959089906C0F0BAD@Millard">
          #000000">
            at my studio window with no feeder out yet, then up at the
            wells where the woodpeckers have been busy in the Maples.
            Nothing else moves like them. I now have a feeder out and am
            hoping I’ll be able to get a photo to prove it. </div>

--------------D9B12E2747A0379A0B2A84C9--