[NatureNS] Ruby- throated Hummingbird!!!

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 16:08:00 -0300

--------------2CA8D52D623E692E089CF02A

This was a few years ago Nancy

Don

Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
On 4/3/2018 2:26 PM, nancy dowd wrote:
> Wow! When did you first see it?  Another person in Pic. Co mentioned
> she’d thought one had zoomed by. I think everyone must’ve been
> uncertain about reporting for fear of being considered a nutcase.
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Apr 3, 2018, at 12:22 PM, Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca
> <mailto:mmillard@eastlink.ca>> wrote:
>
>> There has been a Hummingbird here in White Point, first at my studio
>> window with no feeder out yet, then up at the wells where the
>> woodpeckers have been busy in the Maples. Nothing else moves like
>> them. I now have a feeder out and am hoping I’ll be able to get a
>> photo to prove it.
>> Best regards, Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

--------------2CA8D52D623E692E089CF02A

  <head>
  </head>
      Don<br>
      donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>
      cite="mid:15853F1F-DEEB-48BD-AC71-B0B0DCCC650C@gmail.com">
      Wow! When did you first see it?  Another person in Pic. Co
      mentioned she’d thought one had zoomed by. I think everyone
      must’ve been uncertain about reporting for fear of being
      considered a nutcase. <br>
        On Apr 3, 2018, at 12:22 PM, Marg Millard &lt;<a
          href="mailto:mmillard@eastlink.ca" moz-do-not-send="true">mmillard@eastlink.ca</a>&gt;
        wrote:<br>
              #000000">
                first at my studio window with no feeder out yet, then
                up at the wells where the woodpeckers have been busy in
                the Maples. Nothing else moves like them. I now have a
                feeder out and am hoping I’ll be able to get a photo to
                prove it. </div>

--------------2CA8D52D623E692E089CF02A--