[NatureNS] female Rose Breasted Grosbeak plus

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 19:30:53 -0300

Today the ladies are coming in. There are more American Goldfinches. Both
female and male Purple finches but today for sure I have a Rose Breasted
Grosbeak. She has been here  yesterday and on and off all day. I have
photos. Yesterday we were visited by two female Red-winged Blackbirds one
who seemed to team up pretty quickly with a male and today there has been a
single one hanging out here in the rain. There is a male coming and going
but there doesn't seem to be any interaction between the two.  Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please