[NatureNS] Congratulations to David Currie for the recognition of his

From: Keith Lowe <Mythos25@live.com>
To: NaturenNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 21:41:26 +0000

--_000_BN7PR13MB23230E96AB033D1F7FBEA0E7B0B50BN7PR13MB2323namp_

I=92m not a Nova Scotia Bird Society board member but no one has posted thi=
s yet so I might as well.

Some board members of the Nova Scotia Bird Society submitted David Currie, =
who most of know is the current president of Nova Scotia Bird Society, to t=
he 2018 Halifax Regional Municipality Volunteer Awards and we are very plea=
sed David Currie was selected as an award recipient. This automatically ent=
ered Dave into the Provincial Volunteer Awards as well and once again Dave =
was selected an as award recipient.

These awards are very well earned, Dave is a truly tireless volunteer and s=
omeone of great integrity who just doesn=92t stop looking for ways to impro=
ve the bird society and to improve the conditions for birds in general. As =
a Nova Scotia Bird Society member and as a friend, congratulations Dave!