[NatureNS] Another bird song

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 18:13:13 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I cannot figure out what bird owns this song. If anyone has ideas on it please let me know and I will put it in a more defined spot on my eBird list. The spectrograms suggest a tuneful singer with defined “V”s which is how it sounded- not burry or buzzy.

Listed under Passerine sp at the bottom of this eBird list:
https://ebird.org/canada/view/checklist/S44759284

Here is the better of the two recordings on MacCauley for those who do not have an eBird account:
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/95518111?__hstc=60209138.654ce176d843afbf64b3825199d7a408.1396643674838.1524254541705.1524257791512.116&__hssc=60209138.3.1524257791512&__hsfp=2933905051

Thanks, Nancy