[NatureNS] White Butterfly

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Doug Linzey <doug@fundymud.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 21:14:26 -0300

No butterflies here on the N. Mountain, but there were honeybees aplenty
today (well, not that many really, but considering that crocuses are tho
only outdoor blooms at this point . . . ). I was surprised to see them.

There are some red maples coming into bloom just down the hill from us
on the way to Canning.

Cheers,
Doug Linzey
Arlington, NS