[NatureNS] Yellow-bellied Sapsucker plus eBird comment

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:31:50 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

They arrived here (E Dalhousie, Kings Co) in numbers overnight and were drumming away early this morning. I counted 6 drummers along my stretch of dirt road. Once again eBird asked for further details as this was, in their view, an unusual bird for this area at this time of year- could have been the count of 6 that triggered this comment or the location or both.

Here is the completed checklist with details provided and a drum recorded https://ebird.org/canada/view/checklist/S44859777

Nancy