[NatureNS] Question about bird bodies

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 17:14:45 -0300

thank you for this email, Alan Hanson. I do appreciate it. I had decided to
let it lie (the bird) and let nature take its course but I am glad I brought
up the subject with naturens. It was interesting reading all the back and
forth.
I have wondered about this sort of thing for some time.
Yes I can see there would be no way to tell how the creature came into my
hands. It is good to have things clarified.
Best regards,

Marg Millard

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please