[NatureNS] Another bird song

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 17:59:01 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Thank you for your opinions once again. The song/call listed under Passerine spp at the bottom of the list is one I would like your thoughts on. (Or use the MacCauley link provided.) Note there is a bee buzzing by during the recording, as Doug mentioned in his recent post.
https://ebird.org/canada/view/checklist/S45068206
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/97124761?__hstc=60209138.654ce176d843afbf64b3825199d7a408.1396643674838.1525021111978.1525032559579.141&__hssc=60209138.15.1525032559579&__hsfp=2933905051

I was happy to see the Loon pictured on the eBird checklist. This is a lake unsuited for motorized boats, canoes and kayaks only. It is in an isolated area. Only two dwellings on the lake, both absent until July and very appreciative of the outdoors- that is why they have places here.

Nancy