[NatureNS] Some non-bird Spring sightings

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 17:57:26 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

The Pickerel Frogs were in fine form “snoring" in a cattail marsh I visit. I have a recording should anyone want to hear it. But the sound is also available by googling it. Here is one link https://musicofnature.com/pickerel-frogs-hydrophone-surprise/

And It was nice to see my first Mayflies of the season. As well as Alderflies. The fish will be happy.

Nancy