[NatureNS] toads calling etc. at Miner's Marsh, Kentville

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 17:15:14 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Jim: re the Leopard Frog. I guessed the frogs I heard snoring in a cattail marsh the other day were Pickerels b/c they only snored, none of the clucking and other sounds I usually hear N Leopard Frogs make along with their snarls/snores. A fair assumption?

No toads trilling here yet.

Nancy
E Dalhousie, Kings Co.