[NatureNS] re toads calling etc. at Miner's Marsh, Kentville

From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 02:23:19 -0300
Cc: nancydowd318 <kesar@ya.com>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Thanks, Nancy, for the feedback.  I have only once ever heard a pickerel frog, but the impression I recall is that the speed of the snore in the pickerel frog is very fast compared with that of the leopard frog, which I hear every year here in the Wolfville area.  But now I am profoundly deaf, so there is a lot of nature that cannot be appreciated by my ears any more.  Cheers from Jim in Wolfville.