[NatureNS] Eastern Pine Elfin

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: pce@accesswave.ca
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 19:13:12 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_h976yAGDlmQxGX97KM2KVg)

My wife and I saw an Eastern Pine Elfin
<https://novascotiabutterflies.ca/ss.cgi?s=epel> in Point Pleasant Park
early this afternoon. Considering the number of large pine trees in the
area it wasn't a big surprise, but a nice one. Unfortunately, no photo
so this is just an anecdotal record.

--- Peter Payzant

--Boundary_(ID_h976yAGDlmQxGX97KM2KVg)

  <head>

  </head>
    My wife and I saw an <a moz-do-not-send="true"
      href="https://novascotiabutterflies.ca/ss.cgi?s=epel">Eastern Pine
      Elfin</a> in Point Pleasant Park early this afternoon. Considering
    the number of large pine trees in the area it wasn't a big surprise,
    but a nice one. Unfortunately, no photo so this is just an anecdotal
    record.<br>
    --- Peter Payzant<br>

--Boundary_(ID_h976yAGDlmQxGX97KM2KVg)--