[NatureNS] Flowering Dogwood

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 11:52:45 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

And you may also be correct- I do not know plants well. This was along a dirt roadside in a forested area. I have seen Dogwood in deeper forest areas around here in past years. A better pic would show the flowers clearer and I will get one when I return. The overall small tree looked just looked Dogwood to me.

Nancy

Sent from my iPad