[NatureNS] Breeding Bird Survey

From: "John Kearney" <john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 14:50:42 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_001E_01D3FC13.69BD05D0

I think that was a good decision James. Besides the cold, I find that there
are still some birds migrating throughout the first week of June. A few
years ago, someone left a light on at one of the wind farms I was surveying
on the night of June 9th. In the morning there were 14 dead birds beneath it
comprised of Red-eyed Vireos and Yellow-bellied Flycatchers. These would
have been birds that are still migrating.

John