[NatureNS] Nova Scotian forest composition

From: Andrew Steeves <andrew@gaspereau.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 00:03:26 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Apple-Mail-57872B4E-7C6A-4BB9-97F6-EF39CCD663F7

I second Doug=E2=80=99s comment.

There is a great potential for making a difference by drawing more people in=
to the conversation. As an editor and book publisher, I am always looking fo=
r good texts on ecology aimed at general readers; not scientific papers or g=
uidebooks, but books with a strong narrative that help draw the reader into b=
etter understand of our relationships and responsibilities to the natural wo=
rld. Certainly Donna, Bob Bancroft and others on this list with the gift for=
 writing should come talk to me if they ever have book projects in mind. I=E2=
=80=99m keen to contribute to this important conversation.

Andrew Steeves

GASPEREAU PRESS =C2=B6 PRINTERS & PUBLISHERS
Literary Outfitters & Cultural Wilderness Guides